Features

Welcome to the Family Sector Six!

Wed 6th Jul 2016 - 5:59pm : General

Some extremely exciting news today for #TheNation! We have been in close contact with Sector Six Apparel to house our apparel and gear on their website! We are so excited to announce the official Apparel Sponsor of FakeOut Nation as Sector Six Apparel and we will have our storefront listed in the Pro Shop section under E-Sports for their website! If you’ve ever wanted to grab some FakeOut Nation gear and apparel, now would be the time! If you head over to Sector Six you can find our logo and store there.

We will be listed underneath the eSports section of their website through their Pro Shop!

They have all sorts of amazing products like Embroidered Snapbacks, Hoodies, T-Shirts, and Backpacks! We have our jersey design coming soon and can’t wait for you guys to have a chance at picking one up! In the mean time try to hold yourself off by grabbing a sweet new T-Shirt! When you grab some gear be sure to tweet it at us with the @FakeOutNation and we will give you a blast!

About Sector Six Apparel;

Sector Six creates superior products that intensifies the support structure of military, law enforcement and firefighting professionals. The idea behind Sector Six; while in combat, it’s a common phrase to hear, “I’ve got your six”, so we have expanded that support phrase into something more. Continuously building a foundation of quality, value and dedication, Sector Six strives to deliver while maintaining the support concept of all service members. Dedicated to the initiative, innovation and exemplary customer service run by its unwavering and loyal staff. Soon, Sector Six will become iconic in nature and easily recognizable by any service member or patriot alike.

As a result of the continued support for military and patriotism, all apparel and gear promotes the importance of active duty members and veterans. We are extremely passionate in our support for our Men and Women in uniform. We must honor those who serve our country and protect our freedom. They come from all walks of life and from every part of our country. Wearing the Sector Six brand shows that you support our Law Enforcement, Fire, EMS, and Military Personnel. Just as they have stood tall for our country, we must always stand by and support the Men and Women in uniform and their families.

We see big things in store for this partnership (haha get it?). Thanks for taking the time to keep up to date with us! We will fill you in with more news to come soon so keep checking back!

-Oakley

Oakley ★

Oakley ★

Dakota Freelon

Your Comments

• Mon 24th Sep 2018 - 2:32pm

Call HP Printer Support for more help and free Diagnose for your printer Toll Free 1-800-667-9229

• Wed 22nd Aug 2018 - 5:29am

<a style="font-family: 'Times New Roman', serif; font-size: 12pt;" href="https://www.routerlogin.wiki/192-168-0-1">192.168.0.1</a>

• Tue 21st Aug 2018 - 10:46am
    <a href="https://www.budingstar.com/blog/home-remedies-for-diaper-rash/">diaper rash</a>
  • Tue 21st Aug 2018 - 10:40am

During pregnancy, it is really important to follow the diet and proper lifestyle. If you are looking more details about this than follow our blog

<a href="https://www.budingstar.com/blog/pregnancy-week-by-week/">pregnancy week by week</a>

• Tue 14th Aug 2018 - 5:04am

It contains wonderful and helpful posts. Keep up the good work 192.168.0.1

• Fri 20th Jul 2018 - 11:57am

Gamer together are watching the game. They had a keen observation on the game. From the post I could see some of the gamer are on the keen concentrate of the game. They in a firm mind to win the game. They are going through the tough steps to win the game. cheap real diamond rings online

• Thu 21st Jun 2018 - 9:01am

internet explorer not responding I need a custom made t-shirt. What should I do about this? I am planning to gift it to my cousin brother. I will be grateful if you have shared the contact details. Hope you will share the necessary details at the earliest.

• Tue 12th Jun 2018 - 6:07am

The post about the Family Sector Six was a great read. I always love to try out new games and this website has helped me a lot to make a very good understanding about the various new games out there. Thank you for sharing the post.

• Sun 10th Jun 2018 - 7:24pm

Not bragging of things without our measure, that is, of other men's works; yet having trust, when your confidence is expanded, hopa

• Fri 8th Jun 2018 - 1:10pm

Wow!! It was really a great news. From this post, i came to know that the Fakeout has close contact with Sector six apparel to house the apparel and gear on the website. I have got very limited details from here and hope that you will update it as early as possible. over 55 mobile home parks

• Wed 23rd May 2018 - 8:53am

<!-- [if gte mso 9]><xml> </xml><![endif]--><!-- [if gte mso 9]><xml> Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE </xml><![endif]--><!-- [if gte mso 9]><xml> </xml><![endif]--><!-- [if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} </style>

Better believe it I welcome that a debt of gratitude is in order for offering this to us <a href="http://www.filmstarlook.com/product/avengers-infinity-war-thanos-costume-leather-vest/">CThanos Leather Vest Filmstarlook</a>

• Fri 18th May 2018 - 10:05am

reset print spooler We all are quite excited to know about the new announcement from the organization. It helps me to get some idea about the new game. Thank you so much and keep continuing to share more.

• Fri 30th Mar 2018 - 12:43pm

This article gives the light in which we can watch the truth. <a href="</span></em><a class="in-cell-link" style="font-family: Arial; font-size: 10pt;" href="http://www.moviesjacket.com/ryan-gosling-scorpion-drive-movie-jacket" target="_blank" rel="noopener">http://www.moviesjacket.com/ryan-gosling-scorpion-drive-movie-jacket">Drive Jacket - moviesjacket.com</a> This is extremely pleasant one and gives indepth data. A debt of gratitude is in order for this pleasant article.

• Thu 25th Jan 2018 - 11:28am

Good to know about the sector six partnership of the gaming team. This will be a great addition to the gaming consortium with a lot of talented players on the team sheet. We are looking forward to see some better performances in the following season. online marketing companies

• Mon 4th Dec 2017 - 10:51am

There is no sure solution to your inquiry concerning who were Essay Services the primary local people groups that he met, on the grounds that the records from his voyages don't influence it to clear what correct piece of the North American drift he came to. It could have been anyplace amongst Labrador and Maine.

• Fri 3rd Nov 2017 - 2:21pm

Awesome post brimming with valuable tips! My site is genuinely new and I am additionally experiencing serious difficulties getting my perusers to leave remarks. Examination demonstrates they are going to the site however I have an inclination "no one needs to be first.  The Essay Help UK

• Thu 27th Jul 2017 - 3:09pm

Another top quality gaming video shared with us here.  This blog gives me the best deos and write my essay for me I just absolutely love that. I hope that I will keep seeing stuff like this.

• Mon 17th Jul 2017 - 8:14am

Another top quality gaming video shared with us here. This blog gives me the women jackets and I just absolutely love that. I hope that I will keep seeing stuff like this.

• Sun 9th Jul 2017 - 11:44am

I really had a great time with your post topaussiereviews.com ! I am looking forward to read more blog post regarding this! Well written!

<!-- [if !supportLineBreakNewLine]-->
    <!--[endif]-->

Please register or login to post comments