News

FakeOut Signs ESEA-Main CS:GO Team!

Wed 25th May 2016 - 4:18pm : FakeOut CS:GO

Hey guys, Oakley here! Haven’t given you guys an update in so long. As the Owner and C.E.O of FakeOut Nation I’d like to say how AMAZING and lucky I am to be centered around the BEST hearted, sound minded, and motivated individuals apart of this organization. They are the up front, the back bone, the under dogs, and the face of this organization I merely help say “Yeah everyone keep going” haha. Without them we wouldn’t be where we are today which leads me to my next point.

THE RETURN OF FAKEOUT CS:GO! Bigger and better than before we brought a new amazing North American Roster. I understand it’s been a long wait since we had a fallout with the previous EU Team. These guys are in ESEA-Main and look to push harder than ever before! Participate in the action by joining us on http://twitter.com/FakeOutNation and tweeting about it, favoriting, and retweeting! Become apart of the #PurpleNation!

So the amazing Roster we have lined up is going to be;

BrokenIce: Age 25 - https://twitter.com/BrokenIceTV - https://www.twitch.tv/brokenicetv

eSports Arena 5k lan - 4th/32. This was against Tempo eSports.

ESEA Main- Season 17 - Went 16-0 in the regular season. Ended up 5th place in the play-offs. This was against a team now named OpTic Gaming.

ESEA Open- Season 16 - 3rd Place. This was the season when all the current pro players were in open. This includes people like Nitro, Shahzam, Fugly, etc.  Played consistently against teams such as C9, iBuyPower, etc.

ESEA Main- Season 21- Got 19th place (this was due to me being in the hospital and missing matches. We missed play-offs due to 1 match). To be absolutely honest, we should have won this season no doubt about it.

Oniichan: Age 22 - https://twitter.com/Onegai_Oniichan - https://www.twitch.tv/aidshere

eSports Arena 5k lan - 4th/32. This was against Tempo eSports.

ESEA IM- Season 20 - 6th Place.

ESEA Main- Season 21- Got 19th place

Joshypoo: Age 22 - https://twitter.com/Joshcheeang - No twitch as of now.

eSports Arena 5k lan - 4th/32. This was against Tempo eSports.

eSports Arena LAN- 1st place. This was against players such as Stewie2k.

ESEA Main- Season 21- Got 19th place

Darien: Age 21 - No Twitter/Twitch Yet.

New upcoming player. Probably one of the best players that we could have picked up for the team currently. This guy has amazing potential!

Crashies: Age 18 - https://twitter.com/Crashies - https://www.twitch.tv/crashies

New upcoming player. Insane shot. We needed a very strong entry fragger and he is the right fit.

We can’t wait to see what the 22nd Season of ESEA-Main has in store for this great team and the organization! Thanks for taking the time to read this article guys and we hope to see you out on the social media frontlines battling with us to the road of success!

P.S. We have some upcoming news about some sponsorships so stay tuned for that information!

-Oakley

Oakley ★

Oakley ★

Dakota Freelon

Your Comments

• Thu 19th Apr 2018 - 8:36am

This article was composed by a genuine speculation essayist. I concur a hefty portion of the with the strong focuses made by the essayist. I'll be back manual blog comment

• Thu 19th Apr 2018 - 8:24am

The article you have shared here very awesome. I really like and appreciated your work. I read deeply your article, the points you have mentioned in this article are useful Amazing Rainbow Dress

• Sat 14th Apr 2018 - 3:24pm

Your work as an author is just so exciting to read! You are always submitting the most brilliant articles here and that's what I love about you. I hope you can continue to post articles of such quality in the future, as well. best gaming headphones

• Tue 10th Apr 2018 - 10:26am

You have made some decent points there. I looked on the internet for more information about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this web site. Toll Free 1 800 Number

• Mon 26th Mar 2018 - 8:28am

This is an awesome article, old buddy! I am being absolutely geniune when I tell you that I didn't expect an article like this today. You have totally astonished me today and that is something I feel pleased about. Quando O Homem Não Consegue Ter Ereção

• Tue 20th Mar 2018 - 11:35am

private van gogh museum tourIt’s good to know about the new agreement. I think it will bring more talented players to the team. Keep continuing to share the recent updates here. We are looking forward to seeing more entertaining activities from the team.

• Fri 19th Jan 2018 - 11:31am

Recently I have joined this account and really glad to know about the signing of Fakeout to ESEA. It is good to see that you have lined up the team members over here. I want to know more details regarding the upcoming matches. Can you update it soon?  online computer repair

• Fri 19th Jan 2018 - 10:48am

sutton in home senior care services Glad to know that the organization have signed another wonderful team this year. This will be a great addition to the team and guarantees a bright future ahead. We are looking forward to see more entertaining stuff from the team.

• Mon 15th Jan 2018 - 10:53am

Hello folks, Oakley here! Haven't given you all a refresh in so long. As the Dissertation Help Online and C.E.O of FakeOut Nation I'd get a kick out of the chance to state how AMAZING and fortunate I am to be revolved around the BEST hearted, sound disapproved, and roused people separated of this association. They are the in advance, the spine, the underdogs,

• Mon 15th Jan 2018 - 9:59am

Composing with style and getting great UK Dissertation Help compliments on the article is very hard, to be honest.But you've done it so smoothly and with so cool feeling and you've nailed the activity. This article is had with style and I am giving a decent compliment.

• Mon 15th Jan 2018 - 5:58am

I like the Counterstrike, I truly loved, I need insights about it, since it is somewhat awesome., Cheers relating to communicating. Presently I require Dissertation Help may anybody do help me in my this need I am sitting tight for any reaction.

• Wed 22nd Nov 2017 - 11:13am

C.E.O of FakeOut Nation I'd get a kick out of the chance to state how AMAZING and fortunate I am to be based on the BEST hearted, sound disapproved, and persuaded people separated of this association. They are the in advance, the spine, the under puppies, and the substance of this Pay to Do my Essay for me association I only help say better believe it everybody continue abandoning them we wouldn't be the place we are today which drives me to my next point.

• Fri 3rd Nov 2017 - 11:51am

Gathering building conduct are planned to enable groups to make effective correspondence and basic deduction aptitudes. Gathering building exercises can be a to a great degree convincing way to deal with join a social event and enable them to make qualities. Who will Do my Assignment for me

• Thu 19th Oct 2017 - 9:05am

Writing with style and getting good compliments on the article is quite hard, to be honest.But you've done it so calmly and with so cool feeling and you've nailed the job. This article is possessed with style and I am giving good compliment. Best!
    buy essays online UK

• Mon 25th Sep 2017 - 8:18am

As the Owner and C.E.O of FakeOut UK Essay Nation I'd get a kick out of the chance to state how AMAZING and fortunate I am to be revolved around the BEST hearted, sound disapproved, and propelled people separated of this association. They are the in advance, the spine, the under puppies,

• Thu 21st Sep 2017 - 9:43am

The second method for thinking of thoughts is by alluding to the accessible law coursework tests. This gives one how the coursework ought to be composed. Assignment Writing Services

• Fri 15th Sep 2017 - 12:25pm

Team building behavior is designed to help the bundle create successful letters and critical thinking skills [url=http://www.dissertationplus.co.uk/buy-dissertation/]buy dissertation[/url]. Group building activities can be a very compelling way to attend a party and help them create quality

• Fri 4th Aug 2017 - 12:13pm

I like the Counter strike, I truly preferred, I need insights about it, since it is somewhat awesome., Cheers relating to communicating. Presently I need to Write my Dissertation may anybody do help me in my this need I am sitting tight for any reaction.

• Sat 8th Jul 2017 - 5:12pm

Exquisitely professional <a href="https://awriter.org/speedypaper-com-review/">https://awriter.org/speedypaper-com-review/</a> thoughts. I merely hit upon this web site and desired to enunciate that I've definitely delighted in reckoning your blog articles or blog posts. Rest assured I'll subsist pledging to your RSS and I wish you write-up after much more shortly

• Tue 7th Feb 2017 - 11:24am

Group building behavior are intended to help bunches create successful correspondence and critical thinking aptitudes. Group building activities can be an extremely compelling approach to join a gathering and help them create qualities. Read more at <a href="http://www.Buyassignment.com">Buy Assignment</a>

Please register or login to post comments