News

FakeOut Nation Breathes in Fresh Air

Thu 28th Jan 2016 - 7:22pm : General

Hey! Welcome to a new year and new chapter for FakeOut Nation.

My name is Billy aka EffiGee`1HP and I’m the new content journalist for FakeOut Nation. I Am one of the new staff members brought on to help rebuild and revamp the organization, and as such I will be your narrator unfolding a new chapter in the epic legacy of FakeOut. So buckle up as we blaze a new path driven by a fresh start in 2016 to establish our dominance as a North American gaming Empire.

One of my fellow new bloods to join F.O.N. is Peter aka Plydon35 who has a wealth of knowledge and determination to help fuel and establish our Hearthstone team as well as handling general duties behind the scenes, dedicated to keeping this organization rejuvenating  and building a legacy of success.

Another new addition to the crew is Jared aka Angel, Jared is the newly appointed captain of the CSGO White team for FakeOut, and looks to form a solid roster designed to compete at any caliber and set a standard for success.

Lets not forget those who have stayed loyal to the Nation when so many others were disappearing. Kellen aka Captain who has been our founder Oakley’s right hand man for months, and Captain of our League of Legends team, kept the faith and continued to breathe life into F.O.N. pushing forward alongside of  Alex aka Akon and Jason aka Karrelan to secure a stable 3 man core to build a roster around. They persevered and after an all too real struggle managed to solidify a fluid and driven roster completed by the acquisition of Caleb aka Kram, and David aka Argonaus who continue to excel thru a prominent amatuer LCS style league called Olympus Gamerz League @ http://www.olympusgamerz.com

We are excited for what this promising new era in FakeOut Nation holds for us and we welcome you to be a part of it. Thru the next coming weeks we will be announcing more exciting news and articles pertaining to F.O.N., as well as the gaming industry itself so join us on the couch for some good times witness the rise of a new Dynasty!

Thank you from all of us!

#RiseUpNation #FakeOutDynasty  #GOFakeOut

@FakeOutNation @itsEffiGee @FakeOutCaptain

FakeOut Captain

FakeOut Captain

Kellen Burke

Your Comments

• Sun 18th Feb 2018 - 4:10am

Technical terms are used in modern writing which lets you help to increase your conjunctions style and vocabulary at the same spot. When I started my career as an nts student online I was shocked to know that half of my essays were rejected at that time due to poor language and improper use of words, I overcame this problem when I started reading novels and newspapers.

• Fri 9th Feb 2018 - 6:57am

Our proofreaders and editors guarantee you satisfied thesis help and in return you get the highest quality work. Our professional thesis help service offers you thorough proofreading, accurate formatting and careful editing.

• Mon 5th Feb 2018 - 10:18am

Breath in the fresh air, live your life that you have dreamed of and that is the best society we can just imagine. Would you please go through literaturaandina.com for the moment because it is the best site offering you cheap literature. What do you think about it?

• Mon 30th Jan 2017 - 6:29pm

I am happy you take pride in what you compose. This makes you stand way out from numerous different scholars that push ineffectively composed substance.  startup pr firms

• Sat 28th Jan 2017 - 4:13pm

Really decent post. I just unearthed your weblog and needed to say that I have truly delighted in searching your blog entries. After all I'll be subscribing to your food and I trust you compose again soon!  iphone 6 plus cover

• Wed 25th Jan 2017 - 9:27am

I am consistently astounded by the measure of data accessible on this subject. What you exhibited was very much inquired about and eloquent keeping in mind the end goal to get your stand on this crosswise over to every one of your perusers.  escorts beirut

• Sun 22nd Jan 2017 - 6:54pm

Really decent post. I just unearthed your weblog and needed to say that I have truly delighted in searching your blog entries. After all I'll be subscribing to your food and I trust you compose again soon!  iphone 7 cases

• Wed 18th Jan 2017 - 5:59pm

Really decent post. I just unearthed your weblog and needed to say that I have truly delighted in searching your blog entries. After all I'll be subscribing to your food and I trust you compose again soon!  tote bags with logo

• Wed 4th Jan 2017 - 6:37pm

Profit primarily prime quality items -- you can understand them all within: kinky Sex Ideas

• Tue 3rd Jan 2017 - 10:54pm

I just thought it may be an idea to post incase anyone else was having problems researching but I am a little unsure if I am allowed to put names and addresses on here. Questions To Ask

• Sun 27th Nov 2016 - 9:39pm

What? How come i didn't know that, i mean i am this huge top notch gamer fan and i didn't know of this info, maybe cause i had to do research paper service reviews but that doesn't explain me not knowing this, but i guess its better late than never, anyways thank you for providing this info.

Please register or login to post comments