Do you have the passion to work in the growing field of E-Sports? FakeOut is now looking into two more positions. Social media specialist, and an article writer.
Social media specialist:
- Have strong understanding of how mainstream social media works, ie. twitter, instagram, facebook
- Be able to be easily accessible in case we need to contact you about something new we want to post.
- Be able to write out well informed articles about new teams and sponsors while at the same time be short and precise
- Good understanding of the terminology used in the world of video gaming
- Able to receive constructive criticism
Both of these positions would be volunteer. But will provide you with the opportunity to get up close and personal with the inner workings or a professional E-Sports organization, while getting experience at the same time.
If you are interested in either one of these positions please email us at FakeOutNation@gmail.com, with your name, age, and why you should get the job.