News

Recruitment of the 47th Ranked NA Hearthstone player

Tue 10th Nov 2015 - 8:55pm : General

Hello there FakeOut Nation fans!

We sat down with the FakeOut Nation Owner and Founder, Oakley to discuss more about this pick up for the Heartstone Team and how he believes it will benefit FakeOut. During the interview many questions were asked but few made it to the actual article. We asked how he believe's a Hearthstone team will help FakeOut. His response "FakeOut is ever growing and to succeed it takes doing what few little have done in short amounts of time, that being expansion on a larger scale. We picked up players and teams on a wide spectrum throughout all our games and Hearthstone definitely wasn't going to be left out. After picking up our League of Legends team we ran into another individual who played World of Warcraft for a long time and in return lead to one of his encounters with Chonqi, our new addition to the Hearthstone team. With a team for Hearthstone it allows for more practice on a more frequent schedule. That being said our players work very hard to strive and be the best. Chonqi is now helping our others players understand different aspects of the game as they help him understand their playstyles".

After speaking with Oakley we got a few things from Chonqi the newest addition to FakeOut Nation. We asked how he believes he will help FakeOut grow and how in return FakeOut will help him. "I believe I can help FakeOut poke their head into the Hearthstone scene by landing top 16 achievements on numerous tournaments and in return I believe they will give me a chance to find these smaller tournaments to hone in my skills. I don't play many tournaments as is so speaking with the other members of the team helps gather a new perspective on the game. Although ladder play has allowed me to get this far I hope that with FakeOut I surpass and sort of skills I have acquired thus far", Chonqi says.

We expect to see great things from the FakeOut Nation Hearthstone team and hope to have you all along side us! Stay up to date with everything FakeOut by following all our social medias found at the top left of our website!

Oakley ★

Oakley ★

Dakota Freelon

Your Comments

• Tue 23rd Jan 2018 - 9:09am

I am so glad you managed to interview Oakley, its been long since we here heard anything from him directly. Also, everyone in my team checks out <a href="<span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial; font-style: normal; text-decoration: underline; -webkit-text-decoration-skip: none; text-decoration-skip-ink: none; color: #1155cc;" data-sheets-value="{"1":2,"2":"https://alltopreviews.com/services/bestcustomwriting"}" data-sheets-userformat="{"2":1,"3":[null,2,"#,##0.00",1]}">https://alltopreviews.com/services/bestcustomwriting">prices onBestCustomWriting.com</a> to always gets the best deals first.

• Tue 12th Sep 2017 - 10:04am

Paper writing requires the best skills of writing and the art of doing it on time. We offer the finest quality of papers which you expect from experienced and quality writing services. homework help

• Fri 8th Sep 2017 - 1:17pm

In any case, with regards to composing scholarly papers or submitting work to your chief, here and there it's difficult to get anything down on paper. Assignment Writing Services

• Tue 29th Aug 2017 - 7:29am

I genuinely marvel what could have made you recruit him due to the fact you can have had better! I study in an write my essay opinions that you were deliberating something alike however I did now not understand that you would clearly do it. in any case, I just truely desire this choice would had been excellent for your favor!  write my paper

• Wed 8th Mar 2017 - 2:00pm

We’d like to share with you our top positioned players from the help with assignment writing shut beta test. Large portions of you have been taking an interest in Ranked Play mode and offering your criticism on Hearthstone, yet these players have gone the additional mile and worked their way up the present step framework to wind up distinctly one of the tops positioned Hearthstone players.

• Wed 1st Mar 2017 - 12:53pm

A player on the theater has his voice to produce delusion. The screen actor leas only his eyes. And what the soul lies not feel promotional video production, the eyes cannot explain.

• Wed 30th Nov 2016 - 4:43pm

I really wonder what could have made you recruit him because you could have had better! I read in an write my essay reviews that you were thinking of something alike but I did not know that you would actually do it. Anyways, I just really hope this decision would have been best in your favor!

Please register or login to post comments