Forums

Topic Top Tips on Choosing the Best Face Cream

• Thu 5th Apr 2018 - 2:15pm

If you take the gravity force and add also the volume changes Revitol Skin Tag Removal Review during breastfeeding and general pregnancy, the skin will need to be even more elastic, to withstand the breast weight and volume quick increase, and what happens is once again the formation of stretch marks, that is also why people who gain weight too fast, or grow too fast (bodybuilders) often have these same issues, as the skin just cannot grow at a fast enough rate.

If you read this far chances are you probably tried already some sort of stretch mark treatment, so lets talk a bit about them, and why most fail to reach the better goal.

Why do most known methods struggle so much with this?

There have always been lots of creams and lotions that claim to remove them, but at best they just blend their colour a bit more, so it becomes slightly less noticeable, yet they will still be there, even surgery has a hard time with this, because with wrinkles you can pull and stretch the skin and this requires just the opposite.

What is done in these procedures is really remove the damaged skin, and pull another one to its place, hardly the best of solutions, and the most expensive one, since there is no guarantee that the new skin will not develop the same condition, and you are not healing the skin, just removing it, also you will get the bonus of a new scar. What you really need is a treatment that will increase the skins elasticity by promoting collagen production, creating in the process a new fresh layer of skin that corrects the imperfections (including stretch marks and much more), this kind of treatment is called Collagen Induction Therapy, and can be done at home with a Derma Roller.

http://jrhonest.org/revitol-skin-tag-removal-review/

• Mon 16th Apr 2018 - 7:05pm

It can be a highly complex task to choose the right face cream. I was just talking to a friend of mine about the ones I can use and she asked me to check out this page for the tips. Indeed the suggestions you have made here seem pretty easy to implement and i think i will follow these to make my choice this once. It has been such a long while since i used a face cream which actually suited me. Lets see how well these tips work for me!

Please register or login to post forum replies