Forums

Topiceighth among active sacks leaders, altho

• Sat 4th Mar 2017 - 7:11am

导出博客文章SANTA CLARA, Calif. Hank Aaron Jersey . - Justin Smith may have lost a step or two since his All-America days at Missouri, but theres no denying his desire to compete at a high level in the NFL.The five-time All-Pro defensive lineman is limited at San Francisco 49ers practice during the week but ready at game time. Smith, who turned 35 Tuesday, has recovered from last years shoulder injury.Your eyes go to him as youre watching the game, San Francisco coach Jim Harbaugh said Friday. Theres just so much energy and aggressiveness, the way he plays the game. He always looks good to me.After four games, Smith is on pace for 12 sacks and 100 tackles.I can use my left arm this year a€” thats a plus, Smith said. I feel good enough with where Im at and what Im doing. Lets keep on trucking.Smith helps keep the 49ers defensive front running smoothly, which often means a choppy road for running backs. San Francisco ranks second in rushing defence, first in the NFC, heading into Sundays game against Kansas City.We just go out, try to compete and do what we do as a unit, Smith said. There are a lot of great running backs and a lot of great lines. We have another big challenge in front of us.Without Aldon Smith in the lineup a€” he has five games remaining on his suspension a€” Justin has managed to keep things together as much with his brain as with his brawn.Ian (Williams) is playing well. Glenn (Dorsey) is playing well, Smith said. Teams have been trying to run right at Ian, but hes strong at the point and fast at pass rushing. You can always pass rush better. Week in and week out, you look to take advantage of the protection were getting.Smith left Missouri after setting single-season school records for sacks (11) and tackles for a loss (24). As a rookie with the Cincinnati Bengals in 2001, he recorded 8 1-2 sacks, a career high he matched in 2010 with the 49ers.Hes currently ranked eighth among active sacks leaders, although numbers cant totally measure his value. Hes also a leader on the field and in the locker room. Teammates say he talks to everybody and lightens up tense moments.If I can get warmed up and moving around, he said, I feel fine.NOTES: OL Jonathan Martin, who also played for Harbaugh at Stanford, was asked about Deion Sanders latest comments about the rift in the 49ers locker room. My reality, day to day, is that this is one of the strongest locker rooms Ive been around, he said. .TE Vernon Davis said theres a small chance he will be able to play Sunday, though he did not practice Friday. Hes listed as questionable along with CB Tramaine Brock (toe), T Anthony Davis (knee) TE Vance McDonald (knee), S Eric Reid (hamstring) and NT Ian Williams (ankle). . C Marcus Martin (knee) is doubtful, while S Antoine Bethea (ankle), WR Michael Crabtree (foot), RB Frank Gore (back), DE Tony Jerod-Eddie (shoulder) and P Andy Lee (ankle) are probable. Phil Niekro Jersey . -- D.A. Points was disqualified Friday from the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am for using a training device while waiting to play the 18th hole at Pebble Beach. Custom Atlanta Braves Jersey . It was well worth the wait. Manning and the Denver Broncos waited eight long months, then another 33 minutes to get the season started because of a lightning storm.CHICAGO -- Travis Wood was so dangerous at the plate Monday night that Diamondbacks manager Kirk Gibson actually changed pitchers before the Cubs starter could bat with the bases loaded in the sixth. Wood hit a three-run homer, drove in four runs and held the Diamondbacks to one run in seven innings to lead the Cubs to a 5-1. Wood (1-2) gave up a run and six hits over seven innings. His four RBIs and nine strikeouts matched career highs. "It feels good that they kind of respect you up there and that youre doing your job," Wood said. "Im not out there in the nine hole just to fill a spot. Youve got to try and be the best you can at it." Bronson Arroyo (1-2) allowed five runs and eight hits in 5 1-3 innings for Arizona. The Diamondbacks have lost nine of 10 and have the worst record in the majors (5-17). Arroyo and Wood were plenty familiar with each other having been teammates on the Cincinnati Reds from 2010-11. Wood tagged Arroyo with his three-run homer in the second inning and RBI double in the fourth. With the bases loaded in the sixth, Gibson called on J.J. Putz to face Wood, and Wood hit the ball right back to the right-hander to start an inning-ending double play. "Its supposed to be the free out in the lineup," Arroyo said. "Tonight it obviously wasnt, I mean, (Wood) pushed across almost all the runs. Hes always been good at the plate, thats something you just dont want to let beat you, but thats the way it went tonight." Wood, with a grin, admitted he was swinging hard for another home run when he faced Putz. The right-handed swinging, lefty-throwing Wood was unsure if an opposing manager had ever made a pitching change with him at the plate. Cubs manager Rick Renteria said he has not previously seen a reliever brought in to face a pitcher. "He was a one-man wrecking crew," Renteria said of Wood. "I can see where (Gibson) was looking a guy who was swinging the bat today. His sense was he needed more velocity and Putzs split." Welington Castillo hit a two-out bloop single to right field to score Starlin Castro from second for a 1-0 lead in the second inning. Ryan Kalish followed Castillos RBI single with a single of his own to extend the inning. Arroyo fell behind in the count 1-0 before Wood hit a hanging slider for a three-run shot into the left field bleachers. It was Woods seventh career home run. Wood drove in another run in the fourth wiith an RBI double that nicked off Arizona centre fielder Tony Campanas glove near the wall. Dale Murphy Braves Jersey. Arroyo stranded Wood at second by getting Emilio Bonifacio to ground out to end the fourth, but Woods fourth RBI gave the Cubs a 5-0 lead. "Hes a good guy and a good pitcher," Wood said of Arroyo. "I was fortunate enough to get him tonight." Diamondbacks left fielder Mark Trumbo hit his MLB-leading seventh home run in the seventh. Trumbo hit the first pitch he saw from Wood into the centre field bleachers to cut the Cubs lead to 5-1. One of the Diamondbacks best chances to score against Wood came in the sixth. Arroyo led off with a broken-bat single to left field and Chris Owings singled to put runners on first and second with nobody out. But Wood struck out Hill, got Paul Goldschmidt to fly out to right field and forced Martin Prado to pop out in foul territory to strand the runners. "(Wood) was hitting that outside corner and he came out throwing his cutter inside early," Gibson said. "Mixing in his changeup, just hitting the corners. He tired a little bit there late, we had a good opportunity and we only got one run out of it." The Cubs had a prime opportunity to blow the game open in the sixth. However, they failed to score with the bases loaded and no one out. NOTES: The start of the game was delayed 1 hour, 1 minute because of rain. ... Cubs manager Rick Renteria said RHP Carlos Villanueva will remain in the starting rotation and make his next start Friday against Milwaukee. ... RHP Jake Arrieta (shoulder stiffness) pitched 5 2-3 innings at High-A Daytona, likely his last rehab start before being activated from the 15-day disabled list. Arrieta allowed five runs (three earned) on five hits with seven strikeouts and two walks. He allowed three home runs. ... Diamondbacks CF A.J. Pollack was not in the lineup Monday after leaving Sundays game against the Dodgers in the sixth inning with stiffness in the left side of his neck. Pollack will be going to see a chiropractor and is day to day. ... OF Gerardo Parra was given the day off Monday. Parra is hitting .160 in his last six games. "Hes played every game and you see certain things in his game, hes just grinding down a little bit," Gibson said. "Everything weve been going through, its been tough on everybody and you just try and rotate the guys in and give guys a break." Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

• Mon 18th Sep 2017 - 2:09pm

This information is brilliant for me right now. Because it has given me the dissertation writing help that I was in need of and that just makes me the most happy person in the world.

• Tue 26th Sep 2017 - 1:44pm

This jersey is amazing! As someone who loves to get toy drones, getting this jersey will be even more good for me. I hope that I get one of these Hank Aaron jersey.

• Fri 16th Mar 2018 - 4:30am

Wonderful blog post. This is absolute magic from you! I have never seen a more wonderful post than this one. You've really made my day today with this. I hope you keep this upTravel News

• Sun 20th May 2018 - 7:23pm

Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article. mortgage calculator

• Fri 25th May 2018 - 10:44am

This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information

• Sat 26th May 2018 - 10:30am

I like the valuable information you provide in your articles.

• Thu 7th Jun 2018 - 2:34pm
    1. Provide enough knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful and don't forget, keep sharing useful info:

2. moviebox app
  • Sat 16th Jun 2018 - 11:00am

I was looking for something like this…I found it quiet interesting, hopefully you will keep posting such blogs. PACKAGESFINDER

Please register or login to post forum replies