Forums

TopicResearch paper on world war

• Mon 13th Aug 2018 - 2:51pm

World War is one of the most miserable things in our world today. It is also tragic that it usually comes once in our lifetime. In the 20th century alone, we already have two big battles. These warriors are known as world war. These warriors included many big countries of the world. Many people were killed in these battles. This article is showing more about the Second World War. I am writing this article as a research paper. I have done a lot of research on this topic before. That is why I am now writing a research paper for you on this subject.

During World War II, German leader Hitler was born in Austria. When World War I started in 1914, he was living in Germany. He served well in the German army and earned a medal for his bravery. At the end of this war, he decided to take politics. By 1921 he was the founder of the Nazi Party. Hitler was incredibly racist and had a great hatred for Judeo. By 1933 Hitler conquered political power and won the election. Wishing himself a full-fledged dictator, he wanted to call himself a pour. Which means to be leader By the end of 1930, he was sending them to large concentration camps to complete a horrific death.
    I believe that Hitler was one of the biggest reasons for the Second World War although the other World War II has many reasons, but the main reason being Hitler is considered. There was another reason for the Treaty of Versailles. This was the treaty which had signed at the end of the First World War In these treaties, those rules were outlined, which Germany should have obeyed because of their defeat by Britain and Britain. The reason for many of the German people was angry with this treaty, because the rules of the treaty were unique and Germany had lost wealth in large quantities. Of the cruelest reasons of the Second World War, Hitler had a hatred for Judeo. He was sending them to the concentration camp, where they were being slaughtered by thousands of people.

Second World War was very large, so many countries were included in it. There were thousands of warriors in this war. The two main fight between the UK and Germany was the battle between the war and between Japanese and American. These warriors were divided into smaller warriors.
    Since the United States and Canada were in battle with the Japanese, so the Japanese had bad behavior with Canadians. So the government took the decision that most Japanese Canadians, whether they were born in Canada or they would be home or in camps.

In my opinion the Second World War was total garbage. There was no good result for this. However some people will tell you that we have achieved the struggle which we have got today. People fought for almost 5 years and lost more than 50 billion dollars in this war. What do you think it was worth to us? Now if the government wants to use the past as a guide for future, then we will not have to fight again such a bloody battle.

Thus, a research can be done on the World War. If you also want to write a research paper on the subject of World War I, read this article before writing your research paper. This can help you write and write your research paper. You can also go to my college essay writer for me and apply for a research paper on this topic.

Please register or login to post forum replies